Friday, September 7, 2012

Value Drawing Response

1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece. 

I thought it turned out good but I had a hard time shading from very dark to getting slightly lighter but I eventually got the hang of it and I was able to draw a good value drawing. 

2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?

It wasn't a group project

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?

I think it was good but not that good because i had errors when shading but the overall drawing was good but there can be things that i could have changed to make it better.

4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?

What worked was when first we had a shading scale so I could see when I was getting darker and lighter. What didn't work was when I had accidently made it darker in light areas.

5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?

I would try to go over it by making the change from dark to light more gradual so you could see where the light would hit more and less.

6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?

Trying to make it more dark when it was in a very dark area because I have a regular pencil so a lot of pressure is needed to add the darker color
.
7. What did you learn from this piece?

I learned about the shading scale how in dark areas it can gradually become lighter to show the amount of light that is on a object.

No comments:

Post a Comment